- Individual mechanical assessment
- mobility & flexibility assessment
- Strength & Stability assessment
- Diagnosis of directional imbalances
- Diagnosis on key deficient areas of development to help improve Balance, Direction & Timing.
- Development of secondary pitches
- Consistency in location of pitches
- Recovery and performance assessment
- Pitching mindset
- Build plan for each pitcher in Mobility, stability, flexibility and strength
- Learn how to recover after performing in order to come back faster and stronger.
- Learn pitching mechanic efficiency
- Learn how to improve feel, spin rate & depth in command of secondary pitches
- How to warm-up appropriately as a starter & reliever
- Proper use and plan for resistance band training.
- Gain velocity from the ground up using the Pitchers Kinetic Chain.
- Learn how your Sleep and Eating habits affect your pitching performance.
- Proper plan and use of medicine balls for added rotational and core strength.
Private Pitching Lessons
Private 1/2 Hour Training and or small group training
- Arm Care
- Pitching Foundation
- Bullpen Time
- Strength Training & More...
Arm Care & Injury Prevention Class
Free Access for 643KC Members
- Arm Care
- Injury Prevention
- Core Strength & Stability
- Active / Dynamic Warm-up
Year Round Arm Care & Pitching Training.
Over 60 Training Sessions
- Full Access to all Camps / Clinics & Classes
- Year Round Pitching Training & Development
- Includes everything a pitcher needs to know
- Copy of all training manuals